Sydney, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- EQ Resources Ltd EQR has delivered a significant increase in its Mt Carbine ore reserve and a substantial decrease in strip ratio, which improves mine life extension potential for Australia’s only primary tungsten producer. Click here
- Radiopharm Theranostics Ltd RAD shares were trading 9% higher intra-day, at 18 cents, after securing a rare paediatric disease (RPD) designation for its DUNP19 technology for treating osteosarcoma by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Click here
- West Wits Mining Ltd WWI‘s preliminary trade-off studies as part of the Witwatersrand Basin Project (WBP) ‘Project 200’ initiative have confirmed the merits of progressing to a further scoping study. Click here
- SenSen Networks Ltd (SNSSNNSF has delivered “accelerating growth” over the 2022 financial year, with operating results reflecting continued investments to support the company’s rapid, ongoing vertical and geographic expansion, according to a report by Edison Research. Click here
- Anson Resources Ltd ASN has added $50 million to the coffer for its Paradox Lithium Project in Utah, USA after securing binding commitments from institutional and sophisticated investors for a single tranche placement. Click here
- Nova Minerals Ltd (NVANVAAF and its 37%-owned affiliate Snow Lake Lithium have completed a further 20,000 metres of drilling at the Snow Lake Lithium Project in Manitoba, Canada, tripling the amount of drilling data that can be leveraged for an upcoming resource upgrade. Click here
- New Century Resources Ltd NCZ has enhanced its board and management skillset with the appointment of senior resource industry professional Robert Cooper as its new managing director and CEO. Click here
- Ora Banda Mining Ltd OBM will lose Keith Jones as a member of its board of directors as he plans to retire at the end of the month after more than three years with the company. Click here
- Galena Mining Ltd G has achieved 83% construction progress as of August 31, 2022 at its Abra Base Metals Mine, situated in the Gascoyne region of Western Australia. Click here
- Antipa Minerals Ltd AZY will receive a further $1 million boost to its capital-raising exercise as major shareholder Newcrest Mining Ltd intends to exercise its top-up right to maintain its 9.9% shareholding in the mineral exploration company. Click here
- Lanthanein Resources Ltd LNR‘s maiden drill campaign at the Lyons rare earths project, which started this week, is partially complete. Click here
- ioneer Ltd (INRGSCCF has successfully completed a Technology System Supply Agreement with Caterpillar, the world’s largest manufacturer of construction and mining equipment and a leader in developing autonomous technology. Click here
- Euro Manganese Ltd (EMNEMNEUMNF has now filed two important instruments in the development of its Chvaletice Manganese Project in the Czech Republic. Click here
- Strickland Metals Ltd STK has secured $1.225 million in funding in this latest share purchase plan (SPP), taking the company a step closer to its capital raising goal of $7 million. Click here
- Duke Exploration Ltd DEX has received final assays from the reverse circulation (RC) drilling program it started in February at its flagship Bundarra Project. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org