Nakamoto’s Fishpond is excited to introduce the New Initial DEX Offering (IDO) — SeekTiger.
SeekTiger is the first project launching on Nakamoto’s Fishpond IDO launchpad, and SeekTiger will be launching its token, $STI, on March 22, 2022.
SeekTiger is a WEB3.0-based DAO light blockchain game aggregation platform. It combines mystery box, digital tiger, and DAO in an innovative way, presenting users an interesting metaverse ecosystem of NFT+DAO+GAMEFI. Anyone can possess and start their own project here. Players can make money and trade NFTs in the ecosystem, and can also elect game developers and presell unique game assets to raise money.
The $STI token is the native cryptocurrency of the SeekTiger. It is also the utility token used as rewards on all smart contracts deployed from SeekTiger.
Only whitelisted wallets are allowed to participate in the IDO
1. The user’s wallet needs to hold the NFT of Nakamoto’s Fishpond or a KAKA Monster NFT, these holders are whitelisted automatically once it is verified.
2. Connect the user’s wallet to Nakamoto’s Fishpond IDO platform to check the available personal subscription amount.
3. Select the SeekTiger IDO project. Confirm and pay the subscription amount.
4. After the project IDO is over, wait for the subscribed project tokens to arrive in your account.
The highlights of the IDO platform
1) NFT Authentication Whitelist
Holders of the KAKA Monster NFTs will receive the authentication for the IDO subscription
2）Price Insurance Mechanism
The users will be reimbursed for their losses if the price drops below IDO levels after participating in the project.
3）Platform service Fee Rewards
Users who underwrite prices dropping below IDO levels can get IDO service fee rewards from the project.
Official website: https://www.btcfish.io/
Telegram Chinese: https://t.me/nakamotofishpondchinese
Video Description: Nakamoto‘s Fishpond
Chinese Video: Nakamoto’s Fishpond 大中华地区说明